Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Great Product from Ole Henriksen

(*For the ladies*)
Yes, I’m still obsessed with skin care products. I’m always trying to find the best (and cheapest!) solution for great skin care.

I used to use the
Kinerase Blemish Stick for minor acne breakouts. Problem is, Kinerase is extremely expensive (steep price tag of $42!), and while the blemish stick worked well, I ran out after about 15 uses. It only lasted me about 2 weeks.
I found a better solution, and it’s half the price. The
Ole Henriksen Roll-On Blemish stick works better than the Kinerase blemish stick at fighting acne, and it’s better suited for people with sensitive skin (like myself). You can purchase this product at Sephora. It’s also almost 3 times the size of the Kinerase product, so it will last you for quite a while. It goes on smooth, and dries clear as well. I'm not sure if this will work for people with 'severe acne', but if you have minor/occasional spots – this blemish stick will knock them out overnight.

Like with all acne based products, remember to use sun-block!


No comments: