Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Welcome Back!

So I hear most bloggers out there are gossiping about Inauguration news – especially the ones who’s home-base is DC.

Sorry to say, I have no news for you. I spent the last two days in the house being totally lazy. I did watch the Inauguration on television, and no one could have paid me enough to come down to DC this past Monday or Tuesday. Hordes of tourists are still in the city today, so I can’t imagine how crowded it was earlier in the week.

If there’s one thing I’m aware of as well, is the amount of celebrities in DC! I’ve already heard stories of people spotting Beyonce, Matthew Lillard, David Arquette, etc. around town. Two hotspots being Ben’s Chili Bowl and Busboys and Poets.

Today, I’m going on my own little celebrity stalking excursion of my own. First, I’m off to The Palm restaurant, then up through Dupont Circle, then off to Olives, Georgia Brown’s, The Capital Hilton, and the Mayflower Hotel. I’ll keep an eye out for camera crews. Hopefully I’ll have some celeb pics to share with you tomorrow.

Wish me the best in my celeb ‘hunt’. It starts at 12:30, during lunch. =)

No comments: