Thursday, January 22, 2009

I’m no Paparazzi

Well, I won’t quit my day job. I was unsuccessful in finding any celebs in DC yesterday. I walked around for about an hour or so, searching all the ‘hot spots’. I did notice though, that there was definitely someone important at ‘The Palm’ in Dupont Circle, and ‘Camelot’ strip club. There were plenty of blacked out Lincoln town cars, and they did not have diplomat tags.

I guess a good paparazzi would have hung-around the place and waited until a celeb appeared – but hey, I only get an hour for lunch!

I will try again today, but my guess is that most celebs have already headed back home. I wish the tourists would head back home too! They are totally messing up morning rush hour on the metro...wandering around with their maps and huge backpacks.

No comments: