Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I’m Unconnected

Maybe you’ve been wondering why I haven’t posted since late last week. Well…I’ve been unconnected. I haven’t had a phone, internet, or cable tv for the last couple days. Why? Because our lovely dog chewed our Verizon FiOs cables the other day. Albeit, Verizon techs should have buried the line – but in their defense, our dog is also a psycho when she’s bored.

Despite the snow that we’re getting today, I hope Verizon can fix our cables. I’ve already missed House MD – now, I’m going to miss American Idol. =( I can live without tv, but its horrible not having a phone or internet at home.


*Update: It looks like we might be getting rid of our dog this weekend. Her psycho behavior has cost us so much money! One of Aaron's coworkers is coming by, with his family to take a look at the her. Now Aaron is threatening to get a motorcycle to replace the dog. Will the insanity ever end?

1 comment:

Joellyn said...

Whoa. Thank goodness for internet access cell phones.