Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I’m Stressed!

Scrambling for this craft show this week makes me feel like I’m in college again. I finally finished the last bit of designs last night. I had to severely edit the amount of designs for some of the cards due to my time constraints. I just could not design fast enough to get the items to the print vendor in time.

For the show, I’m going to have: a 5 pack of greeting cards a 10 pack of note cards, gift tags, and an interactive CD with various invitation templates. I’ve gotten no sleep – but I’m actually quite excited now.

I still have to pick up table cloths, table easels, envelopes, etc. Trust me, I have already coordinated a very extensive list of tasks I have to complete before the show.

I’ll be sure to post photos. The craft fair is next Wednesday. In the meantime, here are a couple of my designs = my note card sample, and my greeting card sample. I took this opportunity to use some very vibrant/tropical colors. Since the designs are very straight forward, I wanted to play with use of color. Let me know what you think (if you don’t like them, too bad…).


No comments: