Friday, November 7, 2008

Countdown to Paris Begins!

Two weeks from today, I’ll be in Paris! I can’t wait! I’ve been accomplishing some things on my pre-vacation checklist. One item accomplished today = pick up a new novel to read on the plane.

I’m really picky when it comes to novels. I love memoirs and historical fiction – but I hate the unnecessary gratuitous violence and sex in most books.

I purchased ‘The Time Traveler’s Wife”. It seems interesting. And I found out this too is going to be a movie with Rachel McAdams and Eric Bana! Glad I’ll be reading the book before the movie gets a ton of buzz. Anyone read this one? Will I be disappointed?

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I'd been wanting to read that for a while. Let me know if it's any good! (I'm a sucker for sci-fi with a lit. fic. touch.)