Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Insomnia Strikes Again

Lately my sleep pattern has been really off. Maybe it’s because of the vacation/time change. But that’s been nearly over a week now. All last weekend, I had trouble sleeping. I averaged about 3-4hrs a night. Monday I was so tired, that I slept until nearly 1pm. Last night, I was plagued with insomnia again, and maybe got a total of 2hrs sleep. On top of it all, I also got another ‘visual aura’ yesterday, followed by a very mild migraine. I guess I was mistaken thinking my aura days were over.

I feel totally shattered today. I’m really tired, and unable to focus. I really hope it’s a slow day today at work, because I think I might have trouble comprehending anything complex.

Maybe it’s time I start thinking about taking Lunesta or Ambien. I really hate to medicate myself, but I rarely ever wake up refreshed and well rested. For once I’d like to know what that feels like.

No comments: