Thursday, October 16, 2008

Got Craft?

If you haven’t already done so, please take a peek at The Paper Source site – or if you’re in the DC Metro area, stop by their store on M St. NW.

This place is a truly a caft-o-holic’s dream. I’m personally not a particularly crafty person. I’ve never quite been able to master cutting perfect shapes with scissors, nor scrapbooking. However, the Paper Source makes crafting easy by offering a wide array of rubber stamps, stationery, envelopes, paints, embellishments, and the like.

I’ve actually come here for a few pieces when designing wedding invitations or special event invites. My favorite items are the rubber stamps, the pillow box favors, and the brad embellishments. They have some wonderfully handmade papers as well. This place was a gem in college, particularly for times when I needed creative inspiration for my projects.

I think I’m going to go back to creating my own personalized cards vs. giving Hallmark my $2.99 every time I need to say ‘thank you’ or 'happy anniversary'.


No comments: