Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Glasses Shopping

About two weeks ago, I noticed that my right eye was getting blurry again. What a bummer because I just got new lenses last September! In just a year, my sight has deteriorated. I guess that’s what I get for working with computers.

I was going to just get new lenses put in my existing frames - but instead…I’ve opted to just buy new glasses! Two new pair to be exact!

I’ve worn glasses my whole life, so I sort of consider them more of an "accessory" than anything else, which is why I am SOOO particular when picking new frames. And since I wear them everyday – why not have an ‘everyday’ pair, a ‘business pair’, and a ‘dressy’ pair?

In a little over a week, I’ve gone to 4 ‘My Eye Dr’ stores, 3 Lens Crafters, 1 Hour Eyes, and 1 America’s Best. It takes me ages to find the right glasses. So far, I’m loving the Dulce & Gabbana frames, as well as the RayBans.

I’ve already chosen my ‘business’ pair. Check em’ out. I’ll post my ‘dressy’ pair once I find them. I found some nice D&G ones the other day, so I’m going back to the Rockville My Eye Dr. after work to try them on again and take photos.

BTW, taking photos of yourself with your camera phone at the glasses shops is a great way to pick the right pair!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got lasik after I graduated from college. Thankfully, my eyesight hasn't changed all that much since then. Glasses never really looked all that swell on me, but I always thought they suited your facial features. I like the new pair. :)