Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Metropolitan Cooking & Entertaining Show coming to D.C.

If you're as obsessed with the Food Network as I am, you'll be excited to know that the Metropolitan Cooking & Entertaining Show is coming to the DC area on November 7 & 8. You'll be able to meet some of your Food Network favorites, like Paula Deen and Giada De Laurentiis. There will be panels where you can see your favorite stars cook, as well as get book signings. Some noteworthy D.C. restaurant owners and chefs will also be there doing demonstrations and seminars. I'm contemplating getting tickets for the Neely's BBQ lunch or the Wine/Spirits tasting. My friends and family know that I truly hate cooking...but I don't mind watching someone else cook...and I have no objections to eating!

Tickets are selling fast! I believe one of the Giada demos is already sold out.
Check out the site:
Metropolitan Cooking & Entertaining Show

I’m hoping next year they’ll have my man, Bobby Flay! I love him!

No comments: