Tuesday, August 18, 2009

HOW Design ‘Best of Show’ Promo Piece

I just recently had the chance to read my HOW magazine Self-Promo Design Annual issue. I always anticipate the Design Annual issues, because they are a great source of design inspiration. I was highly impressed by Danielle Lee Kroll’s self-promo piece (on pages 36-37). Danielle is a recent graduate of the Tyler School of Art, but this grad’s design work is far from amateur. I was so blown-away by this promo piece, I had to commend Danielle via email.

I thought her fabric swatch portfolio booklet was ingenious. The typography is exquisite, the portfolio pages are well designed, and the use of color and pattern work beautifully together. I wish I had a copy of this piece of add to my “inspiration” collection.

Well done Danielle – you’d be an asset to any design firm! Here’s a couple photos of her page spread:

No comments: