Thursday, April 9, 2009

RIP Dr. Kutner

If you’re an avid “House MD” fan like myself, by now you know about Dr. Lawrence Kutner’s apparent suicide on Monday’s episode. It caught me totally by surprise as he was the character least likely to die on the show. A few news articles mention that the show’s creators killed off Kal Penn’s character, because the actor will soon be working for President Obama at the Executive Offices in DC (woohoo, more celebrity stalking during my lunch hour!).

In any case, the show must go on. I wish they did more with Dr. Kutner’s character – Kal Penn is such a talented actor (have you seen the Namesake? Brilliant). And he was the next best hottie on the show next to Jesse Spencer (Dr. Chase).

So what’s even stranger than killing off one of “
House MD’s” favorite characters? Fans creating actual Memorial Pages for the fictitious Dr. Kutner! Come on people – it’s just a show! Facebook truly attracts some of the most bored individuals alive. (ahem, Not me of course. I only KIT with my peeps on FB…)

No comments: