Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Paper Source Wedding Invitation Suite

Shopping for the right wedding invitation is difficult and exhausting. Fortunately, as a graphic designer, I was able to design my own.

Many brides have to divert to choosing the invitations for their special day, from a catalogue. In my option, many catalogue invitations are unoriginal, dull, and the actual printing/paper selection is pretty horrific as well.

But, if there are brides that have to resort to catalogue shopping due to their budget, I recommend the
Paper Source’s new Wedding Invitation suite.

Their designs are gorgeous. I was highly impressed at the simplicity and elegance of their pieces, despite the fact that they are invitation templates. I’ve purchased paper and envelopes from the
Paper Source in the past for my own design clients, and they do use quality cotton stock. Online, you can customize your invitation suite by choosing your invitation print method (flat printing, letterpress or engraving), your personalized colors, and personalized fonts.

Believe me, I’m definitely not trying to divert brides that want custom design work, but this is a great alternative.


No comments: