Thursday, March 5, 2009

Angelina Jolie filming ‘Salt’ in DC

Yesterday I found out that Angelina Jolie and Live Schreiber were filming ‘Salt” in DC until Monday March 9th. Obviously, I had to investigate.

Thanks to the confirmation from my friend Austria and the site ‘On Location Vacations’, I also found out that filming today was to take place near Archives/Navy Memorial metro station. I went down during lunch and snapped a couple photos (the pics are crappy, I got yelled at a couple times for taking them). I also watched them film what looked to be like a chase scene of some sort with two big guys in black coats. No Angie or Live spotting – Angie ended her filming around 9:30am/10:00am I was told.

Filming will continue in SW DC today possibly near L’Efant Plaza. Angie has a few scenes this afternoon. Tomorrow’s filming is rumored to be in Georgetown down by the waterfront.

Unfortunately Central Casting is not hiring any non-union extras – so unless you’re a professional actor, you can’t join in the fun. But you can watch the filming – which is sometimes even MORE fun.

Also Brad Pitt in town meeting on Capital Hill. If I didn’t have an actual job during the daytime hours, I would play paparazzi today.

And, you may want to know, how do I get all this information? I can never reveal my sources.


Fox 5 news dude videotaping

It looked like the Director sat here. Bunch of background actors filming this scene

No comments: