Monday, February 2, 2009

The Virus from Hell

I'm stuck at home again today - still suffering from this stupid virus. I started feeling sick last Wednesday, and it has continued through the weekend as well. I even had to miss a Superbowl party! I guess this virus makes up for me not getting sick at all in 2008.

Well, it's official, we got rid of our dog. Poor Ash. She has gone to another wonderful family. One of Aaron's co-workers took her on Saturday. But in the end, she went to a good home. We are confident they will take great care of her. Here at our house, she was too 'cooped up'. Since she was so hyper, we were afraid to let her roam the house during the day while we were at work, because we were sure we'd find a shredded couch or poop on the table. But the family she went to has a a nice home and lots of land, so she's free to roam all day. Plus the family has 4 small kids to tire her out, and burn some of that sheltie energy.

Aaron's a little sad though. Ash was his friend, and he took great care of her. To ease his pain, he's moved on to researching motorcycles. I really protested the motorcycle thing a couple years ago, but at this point, I'm not arguing anymore. At least now we have great insurance policies. =)

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Aww...I was looking forward to meeting Ash, she looked such a gorgeous doggie. Ahh well, at least she's going to a good home. Poor Aaron :(

Oh btw, recently I've been getting back into anime and sketching and stuff ^_^ I vaguely remember you have a desktop picture of a blonde girl in grass (can't remember if it was with anybody or it was just her?). I was wondering if you knew what the cartoon was/or where to get the wallpaper??

(Don't know if you would even know what picture I'm on about!)