Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It’s Armageddon Week on the History Channel

Have you heard about this ridiculous program? Click here for details.

This series on the History Channel predicts that the date of Armageddon is Decmeber 21, 2012 – and it chronicles what events may occur on that date. Funny enough, this date is also our 10th wedding anniversary. Hehehe.

Basically, I think this program is just meant to terrify viewers - not provide solid evidence or background. I have to say, I will NOT be one of the people watching this program. I’m very confident about knowing the truth regarding Armageddon. Major details are located in the Bible book of Revelation. The problem is, many people think parts of the book of Revelation are literal, when parts are in fact figurative/symbolic.

I find it rather interesting that, in a climate where most people are ‘anti-religion’, the History Channel would broadcast a series with such extreme religious overtones. And despite how many agnostics/atheists there are, thousands of people are tuning into this program. This is just proof that humans have an innate need for spirituality. Everyone, in some way shape or form, is interested in why they are here, and if/when it will all end. The problem is, satisfying answers will NOT be found on the History Channel – or by alchemist/divinator Nostradamus!

I normally don’t go into religion or politics on this blog – but here’s a site that gives more 'food for thought' regarding Armageddon. I’m not trying to be controversial, nor am I trying to spark a religious brawl in the comments section. This is just my 2cents.

No comments: