Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sayonara 2008!

Can you believe another new year is on the horizon? The year always flies by after Summer. I for one, had a pretty enjoyable year. In 2008, I:

- Got a dog (still adjusting to this one though)
- Lost my “Grammy”
- Vacationed in Hawaii (and got robbed!)
- Celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary
- Paid off all debt! (except my student loan, which I’ll have until 2010)
- Did my first craft show
- Vacationed in France/London
- Expanded my freelance business

Already 2009 is shaping-up to be a great year as well. I have a trip to Greece planned for July, and Hawaii again in October. Can you tell I live to travel? It’s why my savings account is always empty. This year, I definitely plan on hitting the gym regularly. I’d also like to take a French class, or maybe an art class. I’ve totally been neglecting my creativity lately. Hm, maybe I’ll apply to grad school and get my MA in Art/Design. My 10yr high school reunion is coming up as well, which I’ve not yet decided if I’ll attend or not. I’m turning 28 too. ugh. I cringe ever year I get closer to 30.

See you all next year! Be safe!

No comments: