Thursday, December 11, 2008

Random News, Brought to you by Stephy404

For some odd reason, I really pride myself on knowing loads of pointless/useless facts – most of which I find by reading various news sites online. Here are a few items I found today. It’s my job to educate my readers on relevant local and international news. =)
(News article links included on each item)
  1. The Dark Knight sells 3 million DVDs in ONE DAY. That 3mil doesn’t include my money though.
  2. Recession woes have lead a poor DJ in England to sell all his teeth.
  3. Singer, Usher and wife named their kid Naviyd Ely. I’m not even sure how to pronounce it!
  4. Are you cool enough to snag a Flip video? Educate yourself on the top newest pocket-sized digital camcorders.
  5. Two KFC employees take a bath in a KFC sink – and post their pics on MySpace.
  6. Apparently Lex Luthor (Smallville) and Sylar (Heroes) have the same dad.
  7. TV show ‘Mr. Belvedere’ is coming to DVD! I used to love that show, and I still know the theme song (dork, dork, dork)
  8. Apparently Metro has too much money on their hands. They are giving us new wool seat covers for our already funky trains. Hey..Thanks Metro! *sarcasm*
  9. James Franco might win an ‘Oscar’ for a film about pot?! I love JF, but that’s sad.
  10. Use this ‘photo-booth’ to superimpose your head in an 80s style portrait. Use it as your new 'avatar'.
  11. If you’re a wannabe paparazzi like I am, you’ll want to arrive at the Harman Center for the Arts by 8:30pm sharp on Tues. 1/20 to snap pics of Sting, Anna Hathaway, Ron Howard, Susan Sarandon, and others.

No comments: