Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Films on my List

I think the last movie I saw at the theatre was The Dark Knight. Sad, I know. I’ve hardly had any free time on my weekends.

Right now, there are actually a few films I’d like to see before the year’s end. I’ve yet to see the new James Bond - and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Transporter 3, Boy in the Stripped Pajamas, Doubt, and The Day the Earth Stood Still are also on my list.

One movie not on my list: Twilight. What is the big deal about this movie?! I’m not into vampire flicks, but the PR person for this film is working double-time. Ads for this movie are everywhere! I took this shot in Borders bookstore today. A bit much, right? This was one of 4 booths full of Twilight items, two of which were swarmed with teenie-boppers.


No comments: