Thursday, October 9, 2008

Finally Found My New Haircut

I'm totally bored of my hair. For most of the summer, I wore it curly because of the extreme humidity. But now that it's getting colder, my hair is more tame and can handle other styles.

I really miss my short pixie cut. But it took forever to grow out. So, I've decided to do a nice mid-length cut, that I can style both curly and straight.

Here are a few of my ideas:
I want a bunch of layers in the back - but no so much that it looks like a bob or a mullet (and I've actually had a bad haircut once that was a mullet…ew). I think I might opt for the Rachel McAdams cut (on the right), but with more layers on top.

I'm also going to do my copper highlights again, but this time, they won't be as subtle as before. I'm not afraid to cut my hair - but I'm always afraid of color. Color is expensive, and if you don’t like it, it’s hard to change because you can damage the hair. But, I promise not to chicken out this time.

No comments: