Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Who Are You, & Why Are You Famous?

Heidi/Spencer – You both have the most annoying faces. Spencer, you’re creepy. Heidi, you’re not talented – you can’t sing. I’ve seen that weird low budget music video on TMZ. And does anyone really watch the ‘Hills’? (or MTV for that matter).
Zack/Vanessa – Apparently you’re part of some weird phenomena called “High School Musical” – which I’ve never seen. Zack, you’re too pretty to be male. I’ve heard of ‘guy-liner’, but you also wear concealer and foundation. Vanessa, you look like a hamster.
Jonas Brothers – Where do I begin. I really have no idea who you are at all. I’ve never heard your music. And you all look the same – big hair, big eyebrows.
Sienna Miller – I’ve heard you’re a huge actress across the pond – but yet, I’ve never seen you in any movie. And you’re always greasy. And your eyebrows are always ten shades darker than your hair. Why?


No comments: