Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Power of Pom

I’m constantly in a state of forcing myself to be a healthier person. I eat all whole grain/whole wheat breads, shop for fruit at Trader Joe’s, and try to cut back my portions. My one downfall is multi-vitamins. I take Vitamin C supplements, but I know I need more to boost my energy. I recently found an article in Men’s Health magazine online about the benefits if Pomegranate Juice. Apparently, people in the Middle East and Asia have been drinking it for centuries. It has medicinal value, and reduces blood pressure. It also has half your daily intake of vitamin C. I think I might switch to drinking this daily. And the best part –it tastes great!

The company “Pom Wonderful” sells purse Pomegranate juice.
Here’s the article from
Men’s Health Magazine (some of the tips also apply to women).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I've seen that a bunch...and am always a little scared to try it...I guess I should...