Thursday, July 3, 2008

Home Decor - Part I

Recently, we’ve finished renovating our home. Thank goodness! I was so tired of cleaning up saw-dust, and having junk all over the place. Since construction is done, it’s now time to focus on finishing the decorations – starting with our bedroom.

I love everything in the room – except our duvet. It’s so ‘blah’, and the paisley swirls give me a headache. What was I thinking when I bought this thing?! I’m turning to my ol’ faithful store for ideas – Pottery Barn. I adore PB - everything they sell is totally my style. What do you think of the duvet cover below? Of course, I’m going to wait until its marked down near clearance, as PB’s prices are a little outrageous. I think the new duvet matches perfectly with our wall color, which is Sherwin Williams “Blonde”. It’s a very warm yellow – not drab, not too egg-yolk-like.

Now I need to find some cool wall art. That’s going to take loads of time because I’m extra picky about artwork.

No comments: