Monday, July 21, 2008

Changing My Style

My style is very conservative. It has to be. My family is conservative, my employer is conservative, and majority of my friends are as well. My family would be totally embarrassed if I didn’t adhere to the norm. My employer would be embarrassed if I didn’t have anything but business-attire at the office. I’m generally very ‘straight-laced’. The most non-conformist thing that I’ve done in the past is cut my hair short and dye red and blonde streaks in it.

But sometimes, the art brat in me wants to bust out with something outrageous and extreme. I just found these tights on American Apparel. I LOVE THEM…I WANT THEM….I MUST HAVE THEM….but what do I wear with them?!

I’m sure I’ll find a use for them. The electric blue ones are awesome! Oh, and this week, I’m getting some copperish-red streaks died in my hair, for old time sake. VIVA LA VIDA!!!!


1 comment:

Joellyn said...

You should find some soft blue, shear material and make an a-symmetrical billowy skirt, or a petal skirt. That would be so cute.