Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Denzel Washington & Ashanti in DC

Denzel Washington and Ashanti were in DC this week, speaking at the National Press club in behalf of the Boys and Girls Club of America. Imagine how excited I was to catch them leaving the Press building today around 1pm. There were only about 10 people standing around, which meant I was able to get quite close to both celebs. Let me tell you, Ashanti and Denzel are both gorgeous on screen - but they are both even more attractive in person. Ashanti looked lovely in her black studded pumps and pink iPhone. And Denzel was equally as attractive in a dapper suit and pastel color tie.

I'm hoping the next photos I snap will be of the Transformers 3 set!
On a side note, apparently Wilmer Valderama is in town for something as well this week.
(Click photos for a larger view)