Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Donovan McNabb at Borders Bookstore DC

Today, DC (and Redskins) newbie Donovan McNabb, stopped by Borders bookstore for a book signing. I must admit, I'm not an avid football fan, but it was still pretty cool to meet Donovan, and get my book signed. I snapped a few photos of the 'feeding' frenzy. It was pure chaos on the Borders lower level. There were at least two fans that tried their best to get Donovan to sign jerseys, but to no avail. I was sort of bummed he didn't do any fan photos, but it was cool to see all the media outlets clamoring for an interview. One lucky fan (the only one in the Eagles jersey) seem psyched to have been approached by at least 3 media personnel for an interview. He was probably the only person that really deserved to have gotten a photo with the football star! Poor guy.









No comments: