Wednesday, February 3, 2010

No more contacts

I’ve had it! I’m so over contacts. They’re just not comfortable, and my doctors can’t seem to get the right prescription for my left eye. They dry out, and then become blurry after 5hrs of wear. Ugh.

I only wore contacts on special occasions or when I wanted to wear sunglasses. I’ve wised up now by purchasing some prescription sunglasses. I don’t’ know why I didn’t think of this sooner!

After much research, it seems Maui Jim’s are the best quality sunglasses. They have a few cute pairs, and are pretty reasonable too (esp with insurance). Now I don’t have worry about getting sand in my contacts at the beach.

I guess my next step would be Lasik, but that whole process freaks me out. For someone who wears glasses, I’m really ‘squeamish’ about eyeball stuff.

1 comment:

Kieron said...

I'm glad I read this. I was starting to feel strange since I waited so long to get contacts and then didn't really want them anymore. I had no clue they would feel so weird on my eyes after having them in all day. I found myself looking forward to the moment when I could get home and take them off.

I guess my glasses weren't so bad after all.