Thursday, December 17, 2009

Business Cards & Thank You Cards

My corporate identity has been in a constant state of flux. At the beginning of this year, I redesigned my logo and company forms/contract, and redesigning my website and portfolio photos is on the task list for 2010. Two things I can check off my list – my Monark Design Studio Business Cards and Thank You Cards. Thanks to UVCards.com, I now have some very elegant, and well printed cards.

The Thank You cards fit an A2 envelope, and are full-color, duplex, on 16pt card stock. There’s Spot UV on the front.

The Business Cards are by far my favorite, and feature both Spot UV and brilliant Silver Foil Stamping. I’ve always wanted to try both print methods, but my local vendors estimates for special print treatment is always super outrageous. UVCards.com is probably the best online print shop to use, especially if you want Foil Stamping, Spot UV, or Silk Laminate.

UVCards.com not only has excellent print quality, but phenomenal prices as well. I paid less than $300 for both cards, with substantial quantities for both sets.

Below are photos. I’m so sorry about the poor photo quality. I plan on getting studio quality photographs taken of my identity set next year (when I do my website overhaul).

It feels good to get a few items on my design ‘to do list’ completed.




No comments: