Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Daily Multi-Vitamins

I’m on a new ‘health’ kick right now. I’ve been more regular with the gym (at least 3 times a week!), and I’ve been lessening my portions. I’m still working on making healthier food choices, and not snacking after 8pm – that will be a long uphill battle.

I figured that maybe I should introduce a multi-vitamin in my diet. I’m almost positive I don’t get all my vitamins from food, so I need something to overall make me healthier, and give me more energy for the gym.

Right now I take vitamin C daily, and a little Echinacea when I’m feeling sick or have bad allergies. I've never been a big health-nut. I’m thinking of switching to this:

GNC’s multi-vitamin pack for active women. There’s so many details with taking certain vitamins. Some include about 6 tables to be taken daily, and some you have to take certain times of the day. I just want a basic tablet I can take in the morning to boost my day.

What do you think? One of my girlfriends swears by
Immunocal. Maybe I should give that a try too….

2 comments:

Joellyn said...

You are definitely not getting your nutrition from the foods you eat. Unless you grow everything yourself.
Go for the Immunocal. Most store-brand vitamins are a joke, but you would have to do tons of research to prove it. I haven't tried Immunocal, but I tend to think these MLM companies produce excellent products. Otherwise, they would not be getting people like Naomi to sell them. Plus, if you get into it, you'll be able to sell them yourself, or at least get a discount.

Zarebski said...

GNC multivitamin pack is really best for women!! It gives best results!!