Friday, December 5, 2008

Lazy Friday

Today is so quiet at work. It always gets like this around the holidays. Not to mention the office holiday party is tonight, so people are leaving early to get all dressed up. I’m not complaining though – because once the new year rolls around, so do new projects. And I’m sure I’ll be swamped.

During lunch I thought I’d take advantage of some of the sweet sales going on at Banana Republic. All sweaters are 40% for 3 days only! I didn’t do much damage though – I only bought a brown turtleneck. I’m on total spending ‘lock-down’ right now, because of a trip I’m planning for next summer.

I’m going to Berlin, Germany in July, and would also like go head to Greece while I’m already in Europe. The trip is organized by a tour group. I’ve already submitted my deposit, but I need to pay for the trip in full by March 9, 2009. So from here in, no shopping, no eating out, no weekend fun, and absolutely no use of the credit card.

Maybe I should post this photo of Greece as my desktop wallpaper to keep me on track in my times of weakness.

Zakynthos (Greece)

No comments: