Wednesday, October 22, 2008

InDesign Training

Today and tomorrow is the second leg of my external designing training, which was FINALLY approved by my employer. The last training session I took in the summer was lackluster to say the least. The class was full of people who were not designers, and had no idea what "Adobe" was. This time, I signed up for "Adobe InDesign CS3: Master Class for Designers". This is a special course instructed by Michael Murphy, who also has a popular InDesign podcast. I have a feeling I'll be learning a lot in the next two days, especially about CS3 (it's so sad that CS4 is already being shipped-I feel so behind).

I'm self taught in InDesign, and have always wondered if there was something that I missed in my personal tutorials. So, I'm totally grateful to my employers for allowing me to take this course.

Hopefully when I return on Friday, I'll be able to share some interesting InDesign tips with you all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have give me very beautiful information about InDesign Training. I really like this wonderful information. Thanks for sharing.
myob courses sydney