Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Celine Dion Concert @ Verizon Center

Yesterday my cousin, once again, treated my mom and I to concert tickets. I really must get her something nice for all her generosity. She invited us to see Celine Dion at Verizon Center – and, in club level seats no less!

We had an awesome time. I always thought Celine had a wonderful voice, but hearing her on the radio does not do her justice. She is major powerhouse in live venue. I was actually quite surprised that she had such a wide fan base. Verizon Center was packed with fans – from floor seats all the way to 400 level. I really love the center stage format because you basically have great seats at every vantage point. But I must admit, those club level seats are worth the money spent – you can actually see the artists faces! (you can tell I’m normally a 400-level patron).

Now I really wish I hadn't missed the opportunity to see her live show in Vegas.

(Sorry about the poor video quality and the fact that it's sideways. Dee De Dee.)

No comments: