Thursday, June 5, 2008

Welcome to my Blog!

The world must be ending, because I too have a blog. Oddly enough, this isn't my first one. As an assignment in college, one of my professors insisted that we all keep blogs. I thought it was a silly idea to write your thoughts online for all to see. I never would have thought 'blogging' would be so popular. Only if I thought to create an official blog template site back then...I could have been swimming in money!

My blog will feature some tips and findings related to my field of graphic design, as well as just random thoughts from my daily life. Keep in mind that I'm not a writer/editor, so I apologize in advance for bad spelling and grammar.

I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Joellyn said...

Yay! I love blogs from my friends. I only know of 3 and, none of them update more than once a month.